Wednesday, October 15, 2003

im sick of being your ball and being thrown around when you feel like it.


jeez. my gbk's damn stale !!

anws, exams are over !! yippee :D nvr felt so relieved :)) but thr's still chinese o's ._.
oh well.

oh a brighter note, wnt out tdy !! hee. towned and watched a time for dancing and it ws so damn good. you really hafta catch it. great dancing [duh] ths pretty girl called samantha. and cute guys. touching plot :) but i wsnt v conc on the movie toward the ending of the shw cos i discovered tht i lost my mobile :( almost, thank goodness. aft my whole chanmali family helpfully helped me search, ths kind soul cleaner kpt it w him for 2hrs ! thanks, guys :) mina told me he kpt it under a cloth or smth so tht no one bt the rytful owner cld get it. tht ws bloody kind of him. m thinking abt writing a letter of compliment !! heh. since im so free now :) lido ppl are nice.

and bestie too !! iloveyou ! :)

ws supp to go to ths debating crap ! ws totally impromptu and hello ? i suck at debating [?!!] just wasted my tym and evrything. the intense freakiness in the atmosphere ws totally palpable ._.

town ws flooded w ppl ! its lyk everyone's finally out :D saw my pri sch friend evn. shall do a shoutout : hey jas :)

thinking abt changing my layout. hmm.

realised ths entry's really gushy and well, lame. but ..
yippee ! i cant stop smiling. feeling ditzy and lunatic but oh well. hee ! shant touch my books till i need to -grins-